Tasty Beef Stew. Serve with white rice and fried plantains. Garnish with scallions and parsley, if desired. There's no rule that beef stew needs a thickening agent.
Ingredients of Tasty Beef Stew
- It’s 500 g of beef stew meat.
- It’s 1 of knorrox cube.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of six gun grill spice.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 packet of brown onion soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of meat marinade.
This is one of the tastiest stews I have ever made. Here, we have a tasty beef stew slow cooked until it falls apart on your fork. When you remove the cover from the slow cooker, the scent will have your mouth watering! I use this to make beef stew when I want to stay inside but have a "restaurant quality" meal.
Tasty Beef Stew instructions
- In a separate bowl, place meat and add spice as well the meat marinade & leave for about 45 mins before cooking.
- Chop onion & green pepper, then fry them in a pot with the oil.
- Add the marinated meat in the pot & add a bit of water.
- Pour the soup into the pot & add the knorrox cube, then cook the meat in medium heat.
- Cook the meat until it's soft and & tender, and also thick with brown onion soup.
- Can be served with rice and vegetables.
I put the roux blocks into a pressure cooker with diced onions , extremely lean beef, carrots peeled potatoes. A warm, comforting beef stew to serve on a cold winter's day. Add some of the stewing beef pieces, without crowding the pan, and resist the urge to move the pieces around because you want the meat. Beef stew recipe to help you keep warm in this cold July weather. For the coldest July evenings, tuck into a rich beef stew with fluffy rice to warm you right down to your toes.