Caesar Chicken Casserole.
You can cook Caesar Chicken Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caesar Chicken Casserole
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 1 box of bowtie noodles.
- You need 3-4 strips of bacon.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 bottle of wish bone caesar dressing.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
Caesar Chicken Casserole instructions
- Cook noodles as suggested on package..
- Fry bacon untill crispy and crumble into small pieces..
- Saute chicken and mushrooms in bacon grease untill chicken is cooked through..
- Combine chicken, mushrooms, bacon, pasta, dressing, and broth in a bowl and mix well..
- Put mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Mix parmesan and breadcrumbs, sprinkle over the top. Bake at 350° for 25 min..
- Serve hot. Sprinkle with more parmesan if desired.(With the caesar and parmesan this recipe does not need salt.).
- Thinking of cooking some baby spinach in this next time..