Spicy Vegetable 8 QT Crock Pot Soup.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegetable 8 QT Crock Pot Soup
- It’s 86 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh red pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh celery.
- You need 2 cup of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of fresh carrots.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 large of russet potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 4 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Spicy Vegetable 8 QT Crock Pot Soup instructions
- Add water and beef broth to crock pot.
- Add peas and green beans.
- Chop celery, onion, pepper, tomatoes, carrots. Add to crock pot..
- Cut potatoes to be 1/2 in to an inch cubes. Add to crock pot..
- Using a garlic press add garlic.
- Add rest of seasonings..
- Stir everything in your pot making sure to mix all vegetables up. Italian seasoning will mostly stay at the top of the pot. If pot is not full add more water..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours. Every couple hours stir and check your potatoes. If they seem to be cooking too fast on high turn down to low..
Recipe: Tasty Crock pot beef butt roast
Recipe: Perfect Somen with Minced Beef and Broccoli sauce โซเมนราดหน้าเนื้อสับ
How to Prepare Yummy Indian Curry
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy My Slowcooked Beef in A lovely Gravy.💜
How to Cook Tasty Spring Onion Omelette
Recipe: Tasty Lobster stock
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Cauliflower & cheese