Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot.
You can have Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of Cabbage, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of Green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Minute rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 6 oz of Tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot step by step
- In skillet, cook beef and onions until meat is no longer pink. Drain and put into slow cooker..
- Add cabbage, green pepper and rice. In a bowl mix water and paste until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Pour sauce over beef mixture in crockpot and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours..
- Can make in roaster and bake at 350°F for one hour..
- Recipe: Mary Ugoretz, St John The Baptist Catholic Church Cookbook (Edgar, WI) 2012.