Beef Chinese Dumplings.
You can cook Beef Chinese Dumplings using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Chinese Dumplings
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Chinese Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot, shredded.
- It’s 1 of Onion, Minced.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 14 oz of package Wonton Wrappers.
Beef Chinese Dumplings instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, cabbage, carrot, and onion. Stir in the egg, sugar, salt, soy sauce, and vegetable oil..
- Place a large teaspoonful of filling in the center of a dumpling skin. Moisten the edges of a wonton with a few drops of water. Then fold the dumpling in half, and pinch the edges together to seal. Create a ripple pattern along the pinched edge by pinching and gently pushing together small segments of it. Repeat with remaining dumplings..
- Boil the dumplings in water until they float to the top, about 5 minutes..