Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls.
You can cook Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 10 slice of large chunk crab.
- Prepare 1 packages of wonton wraps.
- You need 1 packages of eggroll wraps.
- You need 1/2 packages of ground beef optional.
Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- mix cream cheese, honey and crab.
- cook your ground beef adding whatever seasoning you like. add beef to cream cheese and crab mixture to your liking.
- follow instructions to fold your egg rolls and wontons from the dough packaging.
- cover with raw egg and place on cookie sheet uncovered and stick in oven for 15-20 min keeping and eye for when they turn golden brown.
Kuisines Chicken Ceaser Cups.
You can have Kuisines Chicken Ceaser Cups using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kuisines Chicken Ceaser Cups
- You need 2 loaf of white bread.
- You need 5 1/2 piece of chicken breasts.
- You need 4 1/4 bunch of romaine lettuce.
- It’s 1 1/4 packages of italian cheese blend.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of oregano (optional).
- You need 2/3 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of chopped parsley(OPTIONAL) DRY IS OK ALSO.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 quart of olive oil, extra virgin.
Kuisines Chicken Ceaser Cups instructions
- Mix all dry seasoning set to side.
- Season chicken breast into strip.
- Saute chicken strips let rest and dice into cube 1/4 pieces.
- Drizzle olive oil and dry rub on white bread one slice at a time front and back.
- Place bread in greased muffin pan,grease muffin pan with pam cooking spray (lite coating).
- Mold bread to fit in pan leave top out flatten middle but dont tear inside.
- Place muffin pan in over for 15 minutes put on timer remove and let rest.
- Chop romaine lettuce up place in bowl add chicken cubes italian cheese blend and mix with salad utensils.
- Once bread has rested scoop out all ingredients and place in pre cupped croutons serve with you favorite ceaser dresser and top with your favorite topping to take it up a knotch bacon is fun and cranberry with avocado.
Lettuce Wraps. These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of bright sauces, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables. Chicken lettuce wraps are classic, but you will really enjoy putting. "Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap.
We can definitely make chicken lettuce wraps at home. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps wraps are one of my favorite dinners (along with this cashew chicken stir fry). They are quick and easy and my whole family loves them. You can cook Lettuce Wraps using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lettuce Wraps
- You need of Chicken.
- You need of Korean BBQ marinade.
- It’s of Cashews.
- You need of Water chestnuts.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Lettuce.
If you make them, please feel free to leave a review below or tag ChocolateCoveredKatie on. Make them chicken lettuce wraps, turkey lettuce wraps, or pork lettuce wraps, and they're all delicious. Sometimes I also like to add finely chopped mushroom to the mix for added nutrition and. Firecracker Lettuce Wraps that are happily vegan – with crispy tofu bits, saucy brown rice noodles, and a creamy sesame sauce.
Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Coat (and if possible marinate) chicken in homemade or store bought marinade. Cook in sesame oil in skillet. Pictured are all the sauces used..
- Roast cashews at 350°F for a few minutes until you can smell them. Chop them up. Sauté diced onion and sliced water chestnuts..
- Assemble lettuce wraps with lettuce, chicken, onion and water chestnuts, cashews, and soy sauce and sriracha sauce if desired. Live lettuce was great for this..
Lettuce wraps are low-carb and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. This recipe is no exception, you can taste all the Asian goodness. After the holidays I am ready to set goals and think more about healthy. Lettuce wraps might be our all-time favorite weeknight summer dinner—minimal cooking, maximum flavor and freshness. Slice the core off the head of lettuce and separate into individual leaves.
Banana Walnut French Toast.
You can have Banana Walnut French Toast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut French Toast
- Prepare 1 of Banana Walnut Loaf (Check out my recipe for Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf) sliced into single servings..
- Prepare 5 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of Water.
- It’s of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 large of Skillet.
- It’s 1 of Spatula.
- You need 1 of Spoonful of Butter to every 3-4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 large of Mixing Bowl.
- Prepare cup of maple syrup.
- It’s tsp of powdered sugar.
Banana Walnut French Toast step by step
- Gather All Ingredients.
- In large bowl beat 5 large eggs with 5 teaspoons water..
- Beat in Sugar and Ground Cinnimon..
- Completely submerge and Soak slices of bread individually or 2 at a time in the beaten egg mixture for 20-30 seconds..
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Place soaked bread slices on heated pan until golden brown on one side. Then flip and cook until both sides have been completely toasted..
- Place on plate and serve. Goes great with maple syrup or with powdered sugar sprinkled over the top..
Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup).
You can cook Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup)
- It’s of Soup Broth.
- Prepare 1 large of sweet onion peeled and quartered.
- Prepare 1 small of piece ginger (about 2 inch) peeled and halved length wise.
- It’s 1 head of full nutmeg (you can also use a small cinnamon stick).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of coriander, cilantro, or basil.
- You need 4 medium of carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of flat rice noodle (I used thicker noodles but use according to preference).
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 2/3 packages of extra firm fried until crispy tofu (you can substitute any protein you desire here such as chicken, beef, beans, etc).
- It’s 4 medium of mushrooms (by preference, I like shitake for asian dishes).
- Prepare 1 bunch of vegetables of your choice (I used bok choy and borccoli).
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro (a handful is usually good).
- Prepare 1 of chile pepper, or any hot pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of lime cut into slices.
- Prepare 2 of stock green onion, sliced into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of your favorite sauces such as Hoisin, Sriracha, etc.
Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) instructions
- For the broth:.
- Char the onion and ginger under the broiler until slightly black (about 5 minutes per side).
- Dry roast star anise, nut meg and cilantro in a large pot over medium heat until you can smell the flavors. Stir to prevent burning..
- Once flavors are aromatic, add the vegetable stock, soy sauce, charred onion and ginger. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 30 minutes. Reduce heat and keep hot until ready to serve..
- For the noodles:.
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. Once water is boiled, turn off heat, add noodles, cover and let cook for 5-7 minutes (or follow package directions). Remove from heat, drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking..
- For Toppings:.
- Prepare however you desire. I fried the tofu in oil until crispy and cooked the veggies until slightly wilted and warmed throughout. Season as desired, but note the flavor of the broth is the main seasoning for the whole dish.
- For the garnishes:.
- Prepare garnishes and arrange on a plate. Add the desired amount of garnishes to your own dish once meal is prepared and served..
Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice.
You can cook Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice
- It’s 1 inch of long piece fresh ginger finely grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of celery stock finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of large sweet onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid aminos.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of stir fry sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s 2 cups of white rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground turmeric.
Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice step by step
- In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside..
- In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos..
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground beef. Cook until done and browned a bit..
- Add all the sauce ingredients and simmer until thickened..
- Add rice ingredients to rice cooker and follow directions for your model..
- Once rice is done and sitting on the warm setting add any vegetables you would want like broccoli, bamboo shoots or whatever you have on hand..
- Spoon some rice into a bowl cover with the beef and top with the toasted sesame and any other garnish of your choice like scallions or shredded cabbage and carrots..
Crockpot squash and bean stew. Our hearty, protein-rich beef and bean stew is packed with flavor, and the slow cooker makes it an excellent one-pot meal for a busy day. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This is a flavorful slow cooker beef stew with beans. CrockPot Beef Stew is one of my all-time favorite slow cooker meals. It's filling and delicious with tender chunks of beef, carrots, potatoes and peas (or green Ingredients for this beef stew CrockPot recipe are beef chuck or stew beef, root vegetables like potatoes, carrots and fresh and peas or beans.
You'll love this protein and fiber packed meal! I followed the recipe through adding the spices to the onions and garlic, then added everything to a crockpot (except the lemon and Cilantro) and cooked on high for. I make this slow cooker bean and venison stew (or is it casserole? You can cook Crockpot squash and bean stew using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot squash and bean stew
- Prepare of Vegetarian base.
- Prepare 1 each of butternut squash – cubed.
- Prepare 2 cup of dried mixed beans.
- You need 1 each of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes – 28 oz..
- It’s 2 each of bay leaves.
- You need 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 each of diced apples – cored and peeled.
- Prepare of carnivore version (optional).
- You need 1/2 of shredded cheese (any variety).
- Prepare 2 each of precooked ham slices – cubed (can also use bacon).
I never quite know the difference) lots through the winter. Thank you for reading my crockpot venison and bean stew recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion. How to Make Crockpot Black Bean Stew.
Crockpot squash and bean stew instructions
- Soak beans in water overnight. Change water periodically to rinse and clean beans..
- Add drained beans and all other ingredients for the vegetarian base to a 5 1/2 quart Crockpot..
- Stir contents to mix well. Cover and set crockpot to high. Cook for ~8 hours or until beans and squash pass the fork stick test for being done..
- If non-vegetarian version is desired, add ham and cook for another 1/2 hour..
- Set crockpot to low heat or warm setting until ready to serve. Garnish with shredded cheese if desired.
Serve this stew with your favorite toppings. We love shredded cheese, sour cream, and avocado. But, this stuff is great with rice or corn chips, too. Vegan Crockpot Soup and Stew Recipes. Soups and stews in general are great meals that can Kabocha squash is not the most widely-known squash out there, but that should not be the case.
Spring Onion Omelette.
You can have Spring Onion Omelette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spring Onion Omelette
- You need 1 bunch of chop spring onion.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of oil or butter.
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper with fish sauce.
Spring Onion Omelette instructions
- mix spring onions with beaten eggs.
- add sessoning cook for 1 minute each side in small round sharp.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY OMELLETTE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.