Grumpy's Pickled Eggs.
You can cook Grumpy's Pickled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grumpy's Pickled Eggs
- You need 2 dozen of eggs.
- You need 1 of Vidalia onion.
- You need 4 of Jalapeño peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chili Garlic Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic (sliced up).
- Prepare 1 gallon of White Vinegar.
Grumpy's Pickled Eggs instructions
- Hard boil and peel Eggs..
- While Eggs are boiling, cut Onions in rings then in half..
- Cut Jalapeños into rings..
- Put all ingredients but Eggs and Vinegar in jar..
- Add peeled Eggs to jar. May save some Peppers and Onions and intermingle with Eggs while filling jar..
- Heat Vinegar until just before boiling..
- Add Vinegar to jar filling to rim..
- If you want and desire the red color, just add beet juice to achieve the desired color..
- Put lid on and shake to mix together..
- Alow to sit for one week to start (if you can wait that long!) A month is better. Can refrigerate if you want but not necessary. Every seen them in the fridge at a bar?……. I didn't think so!.
- Beer is a necessity. Don't drink? Pick whatever and enjoy!.
- Introduce friends to them….. they're healthy! Diabetic friendly……