Diabetic chocolate Brownies. Keo chocolate brownies can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. These diabetic cookie recipes are all super easy to make and taste delicious. In A Small Bowl: Using electric mixer.
Login or register to rate and review recipes! Melt the chocolate and low-fat spread in a bowl, set over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave, stirring often. If you have diabetes, you can still enjoy dessert. You can have Diabetic chocolate Brownies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diabetic chocolate Brownies
- Prepare 150 grams of Raw chocolate see my recipe.
- It’s 100 grams of butter or margarine I used butter but usually use flora light.
- Prepare 100 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of baking powder.
- It’s 12 grams of sweetner granulated sugar.
- You need 15 grams of cocoa powder I used creative nature.
- You need 2 of eggs if want more moisture add 1 more.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Melt butter and chocolate over low heat then remove. This easy brownie recipe is gluten free and sweetened with dates, not refined sugar. Dessi whipped up a batch of gluten free chocolate brownies recently that were insanely good. Enjoy that melt-in-your-mouth goodness you know and love — without.
Diabetic chocolate Brownies instructions
- Grease and line a square tin and preheat oven to 180 80°.
- Make chocolate if made break up in plastic container add butter or margarine and melt over pan of warm water. Keep checking it don't want it to thicken up. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345922-raw-diabeticnon-diabetic-darkmilk-chocolate.
- In mixing bowl add flour, cocoa powder sugar and baking powder and mix together.
- Checking chocolate stir eggs and vanilla extract together.
- When chocolate and butter melted stir in egg mix.
- Add egg and chocolate mix to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into lined tin and bake centre oven for 20 minutes. It will be cooked when skewer comes out clean..
- Leave in tin for few minutes then lift out and cool completely on wire rack..
- Cut up serve with ice cream (diabetic of course). I warm mine in microwave for 15 seconds..
- Enjoy…can be frozen too..
Brownies can be made with cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate, or unsweetened chocolate. Each will make a brownie with its own unique flavor and texture. Find healthy, delicious diabetic cookie, bar and brownie recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Buy products related to chocolate brownies and see what customers say about chocolate brownies on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Find from-scratch and shortcut versions, too.