Burgers in gravy. Grilled Meatloaf Burgers with Gravy on Smashed Potatoes! Here's a meat-and-potatoes meal that no one will want to miss. It makes for a hearty dish the whole family will cozy up to in no time!
Ingredients of Burgers in gravy
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 3 box of wild rice " butter & hurb.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of bellpeper red and green each.
- It’s 1 of onion red.
- Prepare 4 can of beef gravy.
- You need 2 can of mushroom gravy.
This is my hamburger recipe for burgers in mushroom gravy. Hamburgers in gravy are kind of like a Salisbury steak. I've made them with ground beef before. When gravy has thickened, place burgers back in the pan and cover.
Burgers in gravy step by step
- saute bellpeper & 1/2 onion in a deep frying pan.
- once sautéed add all gravy from cans cover..
- make hamburgers to size of your liking with salt, pepper and other half of onion . Pan fry tell medium well. Add to gravy and let soak..
- make wild rice to box directions..
- once rice is ready put rice in plate and add burgers with gravy over the top of the rice..
Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles. Burger Steak with tender beef patties smothered in a rich mushroom gravy. Super moist and flavorful, it's an easy weeknight dinner meal best served with steamed rice or mashed potatoes. This video shows you how to make tasty hamburger "steaks" smothered in rich gravy and onions. How to Make School House Hamburger Gravy.