Vegan Shepherd's Pie.
You can cook Vegan Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Shepherd's Pie
- You need of mashed potato layer.
- You need 4 medium of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s of bottom layer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 cup of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of hot chunky salsa.
- You need 1 packages of yves ground round.
Vegan Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Bring potatoes to a boil until tender – 25 min – and drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray 2 qt baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet, stir in onion, mixed vegetables and salsa..
- Crumble the veggie ground beef into skillet with vegetables – medium heat – about 10 min.
- Spread vegetarian meat into bottom of baking dish cover with mashed potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven – about 20 min.