Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies. Recipe from Chef Billy Parisi for Rosemary and Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Steak with Bacon, Portobello, and Yukon Potato Hash. My favorite veggie tacos featuring flavorful roasted vegetables, hearty black beans, and a delicious five minute creamy cilantro sauce. These meatless tacos are simple to make and will satisfy the pickiest of eaters.
Oh, and don't forget the guacamole! It's optional but I highly recommended it. Mexican Steak Tacos with Simple Guacamole. You can cook Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies
- Prepare 3/4 lb of beef top sirloin steak.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s 3 slice of applewood smoked bacon.
- It’s 6 each of bay leafs.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1 each of portabella mushroom.
- Prepare 6 of corn taco sliders tortillas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 medium of sized carrots.
Succulent and full of flavor, these steak tacos are a delicious way to dress up your sirloin steak. As simple as these steak tacos are, the trick to making them really delicious is the marinade. As you know, the longer you can marinate meat, generally the more tender and flavorful it will be. Sprinkle each with cheese, nestle in a few slices of avocado.
Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies step by step
- Slice mushroom and carrots. Put bacon, mushroom, artichoke hearts, and carrots into saute pan with olive oil and bay leaves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 cup of water. Simmer on medium for about 20 minutes or until mushrooms absorb all the water..
- Meanwhile, have your sous chef slice the sirloin into 1/2 inch strips. Put in a mixing bowl. Coat with olive oil, thyme, curry powder, garlic, garam masala. Mix in 1/4 cup of coconut milk. Saute at medium heat for 10. Then add the rest of the coconut milk and corn starch to make gravy. Cook for 10 more minutes..
- Toast tortillas. Put sirloin into tortillas. Serve aside the vegetable blend. Pairs well with James Brown..
- Desert: Applesauce with cinnamon..
We decided to add the bacon to the tacos and Whoah Nellie, it was GOOD. My kids liked it best with a little ranch dressing over the top. Bacon takes a typical chicken taco to a whole new level! I made them using the small street taco flour tortillas so they were easy to handle for them. Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos.