Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes.
Ingredients of Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of egg replacer (I use 11/2tbl water and 1/2tbl ground flax).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of agave nectar (maple syrup if not vegan).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes- mashed or pureed.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutritional yeast or baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of gluten free oats.
- It’s of Brands used.
- You need 1 of "Bob's red mill all-purpose flour" contains potato starch, garbanzo bean, white sorghum, and fava bean flour.
- You need 1 of "Bob's red mill old fashioned rolled oats".
Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl combine 1c milk and lemon juice. Add oats. Let stand for 10 minutes to soften.
- if using flax as egg replacer, combine and let stand 5 minutes to achieve egg like texture..
- Whisk together egg replacer, oil, agave nectar (maple syrup), remaining 1/3c milk, and mashed sweet potatoes. Add to oat mixture..
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, yeast (baking soda), and cinnamon..
- Lightly oil medium pan and preheat to medium heat. Pour desired sized pancakes. When bubbly and sides firm flip ave cook until golden brown.
- Top with desired dressing! syrup, pecans, etc..
Recipe: Delicious Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb)
Recipe: Delicious Pan Seared Chicken Thighs
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Low fat chicken wings
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Chicken Katsu Mayo Diet Menu Day 10
Recipe: Delicious Simple Breakfast (Whole30)
Recipe: Yummy Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad
Recipe: Delicious HCG diet meal 1: chicken and string beans
Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya