Tasty spinach. Preparation Add the garlic, bacon, spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.
Add cream cheese until melted, stirring until there are no lumps. Sprinkle in garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, stirring. Those who don't like spinach will enjoy this quick, easy, healthy, but delicious recipe! You can have Tasty spinach using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty spinach
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- It’s 1 of onion(chopped).
- You need 3 of potatoes(peeled and diced).
- You need 1 of knorrox cube(beef flavour).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon and herb spice.
- Prepare 50 g of holsum.
- Prepare 2-3 table spoon of cream of mushroom soup to thicken.
My dad has grown spinach for years, and we've developed several recipes for it, but this one beats them all! Sauteed Spinach Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Change up the spinach for any vegetables you have on hand such as sliced zucchini and mushrooms, or add leftover diced cooked chicken thighs or cooked and crumbled sausage. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable.
Tasty spinach step by step
- Rinse spinach well and chop,put into a pot adding onion and potatoes then boil on a medium heat.
- Boil until the spinach and veggies are soft then add knorrox and spice, stir make sure there's no remaining water then add holsum and combine.
- Thicken with cream of mushroom soup and serve.
It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green vegetable that originated in Persia. Spinach belongs to the chenopodiaceae family (also known as goosefoot), a family of nutritional powerhouses including beets It shares a similar taste profile with these two other vegetables; the. Easy Indian Creamed Spinach is an easy variation of the traditional Saag dish. A food blog with hundreds of tried and true recipes from comfort food main meals to tasty desserts.
Beef Cutlet. Cook it until beef is done. Dip each cutlet in egg and then roll it in bread crumbs. The Best Beef Cutlets Recipes on Yummly
Make sure the bread crumbs coated. Kerala Beef Cutlet serves as a great snack, an appetizer and even as an enjoyable side dish with rice. Kerala Beef Cutlet is a popular snack in Kerala Cuisine, a favorite with all age groups. You can cook Beef Cutlet using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Cutlet
- It’s 500 grams of Beef.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 300 grams of Potato, boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of Ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of numbers Green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- You need of as required Pepper powder.
- You need 1 sprig of Curry leaf, finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of Oil.
- It’s of For Frying.
- It’s 2 of numbers Egg white.
- You need 1 cup of Fine bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil – for deep frying.
Beef Cutlets (Kotleti) recipe is a great easy dinner idea when you are craving comfort food, and a perfect meal for kids. This recipe has many different names. Depending on the country and culture. Beef cutlets can be be made ahead and refrigerated for about a week and longer in the freezer.
Beef Cutlet instructions
- Cook the beef with 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt, allow it to cool. Mince the cooked meat and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion, ginger, green chilli and curry leaf till the onion becomes translucent..
- Add minced meat, garam masala, pepper powder and lemon juice, saute till the mixture becomes dry, allow it to cool..
- Add mashed potato and mix well. Make small balls and roll each balls into any shape..
- Dip each cutlet in egg white and roll in bread crumbs..
- Deep fry the cutlets. Serve hot with tomato sauce..
Kids will love this crunchy cutlets dipped in tomato sauce. Preparation Wash and tenderize the meat with meat tenderizer. ***Tip from Helen*** Cover the meat with the clear wrap and then use the smooth shaped side of the "hammer" to tenderize the. Although beef is not one of the meats made into cutlets, beef cube steak, which is used for making chicken-fried steak or Swiss steak, is sometimes referred to as a beef cutlet. The first time I heard about beef cutlets was when I started dating my boyfriend (now husband), Roby, in college. Well, in Indian cuisine, a cutlet can be made with either meat or potatoes or both.
Easy Indian Tacos.
You can cook Easy Indian Tacos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Indian Tacos
- You need 3 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of ranch style beans (large).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chopped lettuce.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced jalapeno.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 quart of vegetable oil.
Easy Indian Tacos instructions
- heat oil for deep frying bread, about 375°F.
- brown ground beef.
- mix milk and self rising flour until you make a medium consistency dough. add more milk or flour as needed..
- form dough into tennis sized balls and flatten into ovals about an inch thick onto floured surface. cut a 1.5 inch slit in the middle of them..
- mix browned beef with beans and simmer on medium heat..
- when oil is hot add fry bread and fry to golden brown on one side, then flip to other side until same color. remove and keep warm in oven covered with towel..
- when all bread is fried serve covered in meat and bean mixture with desired toppings..
- make extra fry bread and serve for desert covered in honey..
Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli.
You can cook Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground chuck or leaner ground meat.
- It’s 1 of large green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of large green zucchini, peeled or unpeeled & diced.
- You need 1 of large yellow, white or red onion, peeled & diced.
- Prepare 16-18 of baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise then diced or 1 large carrot, peeled & diced small.
- Prepare 2 of celery, cut in half lengthwise & diced.
- You need 1 can (46 oz) of can of tomato juice (you may not need all this).
- It’s 4 of small cans of kidney beans, drained & rinsed (I use 2 dark red & 2 light red).
- Prepare 2 can (14 oz) of or so of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 of small can of tomato paste, not puree (optional but adds alot of flavor).
- You need 2 tbsp of level tbs of baking cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or 2 tbs of chilli powder, not chilli seasoning mix in an envelope.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried parsley flakes, u can use fresh also.
- You need 2 tbsp of or 3 tbs of dried oregano (I use 3).
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder, not garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of course ground black pepper or regular ground black pepper if its all u have.
- You need 1 of salt, to taste but be careful not to use too much if using the bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 2 of each beef bouillon cubes, optional but it add alot of flavor.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white sugar (optional).
Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli step by step
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on stove, drain grease/fat, add to crock pot, add all herbs, spices, cocoa powder & bouillon cubes to crock pot also.
- Sauté carrots, onions, zucchini, celery, peppers on stove until half done or until semi-soft, drain any oil/grease & add to crock pot.
- Add tomato paste if u are using it, stir through with the the meat & veggie mixture in the crock pot, add undrained tomatoes, add beans & stir through again.
- Open can of tomato juice, add to crock pot making sure to cover all mixture in the crock pot but be sure not to over fill the crock pot, stir through to combine everything.
- Cook in crock pot on low for about 4-6 hours or less or maybe even longer until done… I think this all depends on the crock pot and how thick or thin u like your chilli… When done serve as in for the big game or any meal… If u like toppings I would recommend some, sour cream, shredded cheese, crackers, corn chips or even hot sauce….
- Just a couple little tips to help u out::::: This makes alot of chilli…my crock pot is about a 6-7 quart pot… U can also make this on the stove if u would like, cook it on medium or even low if u like, just simmer until done and make sure to stir so it doesn't stick or burn… Another thing I'd like to say is this recipe seems complicated because of all the ingredients, its not & well worth the effort!! Its also very versatile when it comes to the spices… If u don't like something don't add it, if u want to add more of something go for it… This is just based on my & my families taste… Feel free to adjust or add or leave out anything u want but I hope u try it this way! It really is deliciousness!!.
Pumpkin ki sabji. The kaddu ki sabzi is easy and simple. Easy kaddu ki sabzi recipe, tastes great flavorful and delicious. Learn how to make kaddu ki sabji, a healthy pumpkin curry to accompany roti, rice.
The following is the video transcript which has the. as i previously mentioned, kaddu ki sabzi recipe is perhaps one of most underrated and when it is not working. jokes apart, the pumpkin recipe deserves a lot more respect and. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Easy Pumpkin ki Sabzi. This red pumpkin preparation proves that this vegetable can be very tasty too. You can have Pumpkin ki sabji using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin ki sabji
- It’s 500 gm of pumpkin (kashifal/kaddu).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need as needed of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of methi dhanya Dal (fenugreek seeds pulse).
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of mango powder.
- It’s as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated jaggery (optional) (if you are diabetic avoid it).
- Prepare as needed of Oil for Tadka.
Pethe ki Sabzi is made by cooking pumpkin chunks with an abundance of spices to give it a A bite of the kaddu ki sabzi will give you the sweetness of the pumpkin, along with. Pumpkin Curry with Lentil – Kaddu ki Sabzi. Fall is the perfect time to try out this perfect pumpkin curry! Simple and easy Kaddu ki sabzi.
Pumpkin ki sabji step by step
- Wash pumpkin. Remove it's peels & cut into square pieces..
- Heat oil in Kadhai. Add mustard seeds. Once it splatter add methi Dhanya Dal (methi Koriya),curry leaves. Saute until brown. Add pumpkin, green chillies. Mix properly.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder & coriander powder. Mix all..
- Cover it with lid & cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes. Once it tender add salt, jaggery & mango powder. Saute again for 4-5 minutes..
- Once done. Serve with chapati..
Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Punjabi Pumpkin Curry / Kaddu ki sabzi. Indian style Pumpkin / Kaddu recipe bursting of sweet & tangy flavors. Mildly hot and easy to prepare, this is sure to leave you lip smacking. Ingredients in Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe
Moong dal Chilla. Moong dal chilla can be made with both split & husked moong or whole moong. In this recipe I have used yellow mung lentils. Serve moong dal chilla with green chutney or tomato ketchup. other flours and cereals. moong dal chilla is one variation recipe which can be made for breakfast and finally, do visit my other breakfast recipes collection with this post of moong dal chilla recipe. it.
Moong dal ground into a smooth batter along with onions and spices is pan-fried and filled with crumbled cottage cheese. Moong Dal Chilla – is a nutrition packed yummy savoury Indian pancakes or crepes made with Palak Moong dal ka chilla is one of the easiest breakfast recipes to make. For preparing the moong dal chilla, pick and clean the green moong dal. You can cook Moong dal Chilla using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moong dal Chilla
- You need 1 cup of Shilling moong dal.
- You need 1 of Chop onion.
- It’s 1 of Chop green chilli.
- It’s 1 of Chop.
- You need 1sp of Chop green coriander.
- It’s As taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/5 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Wagga diabetic oil. For shallow fry.
Moong dal chilla/cheela with stuffing, how to make moong dal chilla crispy, easy moong dal chilla recipe. Moong dal chilla recipe- easy and quick north Indian breakfast recipe made with whole green gram or moong dal. Moong Dal Chilla is one of our favorite vegetarian Indian recipes. It is so simple to make and yet so delicious.
Moong dal Chilla instructions
- MOONG dal ko wash ke soaked at overnight..
- Morning main dal ko wash kiya grind kiya..
- Mix onion, red chilli, green chill, chop tomato and green coriander mix well..
- Batter ko ache se whisk kiya..
- Nonstick pan main oil spread ke one laddle batter pour ke laddle se hi spread kiya..
- Both sides se crisp kiya..
- Then enjoy with any dip or chatnies..
With the addition of potato or paneer stuffing, it turns into a fulfilling breakfast meal. Moong Dal Chilla recipe is one of popular street food of North-India. Moong Dal Chilla is a healthy, protein packed, nutritious pancake which can be enjoyed in breakfast or as a snack. Moong dal chilla recipe might be very new for most Pakistanis. Moong Dal Cheela is a very tasty snack-like dish of India.
Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy). Get a delicious Nihari Gosht Recipe at KFoods.com. Enjoy the tastiest Pakistani Meat Nihari at home with naan or rice. This is mostly because flour is added to the gravy to make it like a stew consistency.
This recipe takes a long time to cook but is easy to put together. Traditionally Nihari was cooked all night and then served to. Nihari Mutton Curry,Nihari Recipie,Special Nihari,Mutton Nihari,Mutton Curry,Mutton Masala Gravy. You can have Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy)
- You need 1 kg of mutton (preferably the shank portion)can use chicken or beef.
- Prepare 3 of tbsn ginger garlic chilli paste.
- You need 2 of onions,1 cup oil.
- It’s 1 of tbsn coriander pwd,1 tbsn red chilli pwd,1tbsn turmeric.
- It’s 3 of tbsn saute wheat flour.
- It’s 3 of tbsn nihari masala.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of fennel boiled in 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Sliced of green chillies,ginger n onion.
- Prepare of Few coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare of Garam masala optional.
- It’s of Nihari masala:(1 tbsn Cummins seeds,2 to 3 black cardamom,.
- It’s 5 of green cardamom, 4to5 cloves,2 bay leaves,1 cinnamon stick,1tsp.
- You need of Grated nutmeg,1 tsp dry ginger pwd,2 tsp fennel n 10 peppercorn.
- Prepare of Roast n grind into fine powder).
- It’s of If u want u can opt for shan nihari masala if u are not able.
- It’s of To make the above masala)note shan masala also contains salt so.
- You need of Better check n add acc to ur taste.
The restaurant serves amazing mutton nihari and mutton korma. The meat is cooked to perfection which makes it super soft and juicy. If you are a red meat lover and wish to indulge in some rich mutton curries then Anwar Food Corner is the place for you. Soft tender chunks of meat in Indian style onion tomato masala gravy known as mutton masala in Indian spices.
Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) instructions
- First heat oil then the sliced onion when slightly brown then add mutton mix,add ginger garlic n chilli paste,mix then add nihari masala,turmeric, red chilli pwd,coriander pwd n 2 tbsn salt(acc to u) add 8 cup water n cook till meat is tender but not off the bone.now take saute wheat flour then add the fennel water plus add 1 tbsn nihari masala.before adding the mixture remove some oil floating above the cooked mutton..this we save for garnishing.now add the flour mixture in the mutton mixture..
- Gradually mix n let it cook on slow flame or simmer for 15 to 20 mins till gravy is thicken.when done serve hot with pouring little oil we saved n garnish with sliced chilli, ginger, onion and coriander leaves and a pinch of garam masala.serve with naan or rice.(sorry as couldn't remove pictures while cooking).
Hi swathi, Thanks for sharing your recipes. I tried the tomato rasam and it turn out very well and tasty.😊 Is it possible for your to share some tips and tricks to make cooking easy and faster. Mutton Nehari Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Hyderabadi Paya Nihari, Hyderabadi nahari, Hyderabadi Nihari, Nahari recipe, Nihari recipe, Asma kitchen, Asma recipes, Hyderabadi recipes. Marag Recipe or Hyderabadi Marag, is a rich soup recipe made with tender mutton attached to bones has been getting quite popular in hyderabad for.
Tasty Beef Stew. Serve with white rice and fried plantains. Garnish with scallions and parsley, if desired. There's no rule that beef stew needs a thickening agent.
Learn how we make this hearty meal using Kroger's freshest meat 🥩. Trust me, beef stew recipes usher them in a special way. I am talking about a stew that contains carrots It is for this reason that I have compiled some of the tastiest beef stew recipes for you. You can cook Tasty Beef Stew using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty Beef Stew
- It’s 500 g of beef stew meat.
- It’s 1 of knorrox cube.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of six gun grill spice.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 packet of brown onion soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of meat marinade.
This is one of the tastiest stews I have ever made. Here, we have a tasty beef stew slow cooked until it falls apart on your fork. When you remove the cover from the slow cooker, the scent will have your mouth watering! I use this to make beef stew when I want to stay inside but have a "restaurant quality" meal.
Tasty Beef Stew instructions
- In a separate bowl, place meat and add spice as well the meat marinade & leave for about 45 mins before cooking.
- Chop onion & green pepper, then fry them in a pot with the oil.
- Add the marinated meat in the pot & add a bit of water.
- Pour the soup into the pot & add the knorrox cube, then cook the meat in medium heat.
- Cook the meat until it's soft and & tender, and also thick with brown onion soup.
- Can be served with rice and vegetables.
I put the roux blocks into a pressure cooker with diced onions , extremely lean beef, carrots peeled potatoes. A warm, comforting beef stew to serve on a cold winter's day. Add some of the stewing beef pieces, without crowding the pan, and resist the urge to move the pieces around because you want the meat. Beef stew recipe to help you keep warm in this cold July weather. For the coldest July evenings, tuck into a rich beef stew with fluffy rice to warm you right down to your toes.
Beef biryani. This biryani is all about the almonds, the golden raisins, the herbs, the fragrant basmati rice, the slow cooked tender juicy beef, and all the warm spices. So it's all about the everything. Save it for the weekend when you have a few hours to bop in and out of the kitchen – a stir here, a simmer there – and you will be rewarded with this.
Beef Biryani is comprised of three cooking steps: the beef masala, the rice, and the final topping and assembling of biryani. Making the Beef Masala Since we are using beef in this recipe, I like to make the beef masala in the pressure cooker as it's just faster and easier. Beef Masala and Basmati rice combined together into delicious Biryani… When it comes to biryani, I always go with chicken. You can have Beef biryani using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef biryani
- It’s 1 kg of beef botiyan.
- It’s 1 kg of basmati rice.
- It’s 4 of badi piyaz slice.
- It’s 4 of bade timater slice.
- It’s 4,5 of aloo.
- You need 11/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of lehsan adrak paste.
- It’s 4,5 tb of sp biryani masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lal mirch.
- Prepare 1/2 of tesp haldi.
- You need 1/2 kg of dahi.
- It’s to taste of Namak according.
- You need 2 tbsp of sabit garam masala.
- You need 8 of hari mirch.
- You need 1/2 of gadhi padina.
- Prepare 1/2 of gadhi hara dhania.
- You need of Zarde ka rang.
- You need of Few drops kewra water.
- You need 1 of tesp kuti lal mirch.
Bone-in chicken pieces like drumstick or leg-thigh pieces make excellent biryanis. I seldom make mutton or goat biryani as I am not a fan of mutton. I love beef but haven't tried making biryani with […] Sumayya shares her recipe for Pakistani beef biryani, a richly spiced and aromatic dish that is perfect for celebrations, thanks to the addition of luxurious rose water and petals. For further inspiration, read Sumayya's favourite Eid lunch memories.
Beef biryani instructions
- Sab se pehle aik patili me 1cup oil daal kar us me piyaz slice ko daal kar golden brown kar lain.
- Ab brown piyaz me timater slice ko daal kar achi tarah se gala kar paka lain m oil upper ajaye.
- Ab aik bowl me dahi,haldi namak,biryani masala kuti lal mirch daal ksr achi tarah mix kar lain.
- Ab fry piyaz timater me gosht n lehsan adrak paste daal kar 2,3 minutes fry karain phir dahi wala masala daal dain.
- Ab gosht me dahi wala masala daal kar mix kar k 2,3 glass pani daal kar biryani ka salan tayyar kar lain.
- Salan ka flame band kar k ab hara masala n kewra n zarde ka rang thode pani me mix kar lain.
- Ab soak basmati rice ko oil daal kar sabit garm masala k saath pulao ki tarah tayaar kar laina n zarde ka rang n namak daal kar aloo boil kar lain.
- Ab half rice nikaal kar us k upper aloo,salan,hara masala daal dain ab is k upper se adhe rice daal dain.
- Ab is k upper se kewre wala pani spread kar dain n biryani ko dum laga dain♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️.
This recipe is a labour of love, as is the Eid. Heat the oil in a pot, add the tomatoes and cook until they are mushy and oil begins to separate from them. Add the ginger and garlic paste, followed by the cinnamon stic Method. Pour the milk into a small saucepan, add the saffron threads and heat gently for two minutes without boiling. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion.
Beef biryani. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your cooking skills. #HappyCookingToYou. This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing – just be sure to allow everything to cool first.
This Beef Biryani recipe is made with golden raisins, toasted almonds, saucy beef, warm spices, and fragrant basmati rice. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Beef Biryani is super easy to make and while it may seem many steps are involved, I can guarantee you that they're all totally worth it. You can cook Beef biryani using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef biryani
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of full biryani masala.
- Prepare 3 of onion sliced and fried (golden brown).
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of all spice powder(garam masala).
- It’s 7-8 of green chilles.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of orange colour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil for cooking.
- Prepare 3 glass of sella rice 3 hours soaked and boiled.
- It’s of For bhigaar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fried onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
Serve hot, topped with beef masala/gravy and garnished with more fried onions, chopped coriander W/Salaam, actually biryani is W/Salaam, actually biryani is not ALWAYS layered. 🙂 It depends on. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your Beef mix boti ½ kg.
Beef biryani step by step
- First soaked rice for 3 hours then boiled it and set aside.
- Then for beef masala preparation first fried the onion.
- Then in a pot add ginger garlic paste and meat and cook till all water evaporates.
- Then add biryani masala and and add 1/2 glass water then after half an hour cook till water evaporates and add tomatoes and crushed all fried onion and add in this.
- When beef 3/4 done add beated yogurt and cook till water evaporates add 1/2 cup wate and add potatoes to it. Cook till potatoes tender.
- Now biryani time there are three layer in biryani. In a large pot add half of rice then add cook beef masala add all spice powder, squeeze lemon add green chillies and add remaining rice on top of pot.
- Then on top add fried onion. Dissolve orange colour in 4 tbsp of water drizzle colour in a circular way then heat oil for bhigaar add on top when oil is red hot..
This beef biryani is pretty simple to make, similar to my mutton biryani. But it has a unique taste and a little spicy too. Making dum biryani is not at all difficult, the key thing is getting the rice cooked to. Find beef biryani stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.